Aunt Jessica came up with a fun photo scavenger hunt that we all were able to play. We divided into groups and went all over town taking fun pictures. Most of them had to do with Dan's hometown in some way or another. It was a great idea. Not only did we have fun, but we got some great pictures of the family. I don't think I've ever seen so much of Dan's hometown before. Here are some of the pictures from the day! (BTW, Dan and Jessica's team won. Sigh. But I did get to help eat Dan's prize -- M & M's.) See if you can figure out what some of the items we had to take pictures of were!

Chase, Michelle, Carter, Grandma, Holly, Simon

Grandma

Noah and Dan

Simon, Chase, Carter

Aaron, Eva, Lexie, Dave

Alex, Noah, Dan

Grandpa, Dave, Aaron, Lexie, Eva

Alex, Dan, Noah, Jessica

Michelle, Grandma, Chase, Holly, Carter, Simon
3 comments:
That's just a great idea! Those pictures are hilarious!! The one of Dan's mom is just great and shows where Dan gets his dramatic side and sense of humor....I really loved them because you can see just how much fun you are having!
I really got into it. I really had to dampen my competitive side or I would have been yelling at everyone to hurry up!
I love this idea. I will probably steal it one of these days. And what a cute town you're in. At least you got Dan's M&Ms.
Post a Comment