CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Great-grandma Rula

We were able to visit Great-grandma Rula while we were in town. She's 99 and turns 100 soon. She really enjoyed the boys and she and Dan got a good chance to visit. I'm glad longevity runs in Dan's family!


Rula. Doesn't she look great for being 99!?



Great-grandma Rula with her great-grandchildren.


Grandma and Noah looking out behind Rula's apartment.


Noah and Carter lazily swinging as we wait for Daddy.


Noah smelling the flowers behind Rula's apartment.

4 comments:

Savannah

I am so jealous Dan's Grandma is still around. What a wonderful gift for your children to have than to meet her and have a picture taken with her. That is something I cherish the most now that our grandparents have passed on.

In the Middle of it All

The old, the new and the giant in the back....sorry but it had to be said. Not a good angle for the picture but it makes for funny pictures. Both of Brian's grandmothers and one grandpa are still living so I guess I really am stuck with Brian forever!

Holly and Dan

Yea, yea, I know. All I could do was hold tight onto Carter who was squirming and tell Dan's Mom to "just take the picture before Carter takes off."

JoJuan

Don't lose these pictures. They are priceless. I wish I had taken more of my kids with our grandparents before they passed on. And I guess I'd better take pics of them with their grandparents. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It's fun for the whole family.