CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Washington trip

We got the chance to visit Dan's family and hometown this past August. It was so great seeing everyone (and for me, meeting my sister-in-law Jessica). We hadn't been to WA for at least 3 years and we feel so grateful that we were able to go. The plane trip wasn't that great (but what do you expect with two little boys?) but it was all worth it! I'm so glad the boys got a chance to meet their cousins and get to know them better. Enjoy the pictures of our time there!


Grandpa getting hugs from Noah and Chase. Noah gave lots of sweet hugs while we were visiting.


The kids loved playing on this hammock. Carter, unfortunately, loved pushing people off of it.


Carter and Chase "playing" soccer. Carter thinks tackling is part of soccer.


Carter thought his big cousin Alex, the tall one in the back, was just so great. He loved tagging after him and the other big kids.


The boys with their all their cousins on Dan's side.


Chase, Simon, and Carter.


The boys with their cousin Eva, who was "helping" us watch them that afternoon.



Noah and Carter both loved this keyboard, but especially Noah.


Carter and Noah insisted upon sleeping on the hotel floor one night and were absolutely so thrilled with themselves. Who were we not to let them?

7 comments:

Unknown

I was so glad to finally meet you too, Holly.

Don't forget to send me your pictures! You got lots of good ones, I see. :)

Kelly

You both have amazing families- by chance are there any openings?!!
What a fun, trip of a lifetime! I am glad you all got to go- that looked and felt very fun!
Thanks for sharing!!

In the Middle of it All

Love MC Noah. Very funny! Also, I would like to say for the record that I hate the word verifcations. Hate them, hate them! But love you so I guess it evens out a bit...

Holly and Dan

Well, Kelly, we do like adoption a lot in our family! LOL

Holly and Dan

Krista, I also really, really hate the word verifications, especially since it takes me about 5 times to get it right.

JoJuan

The record exec pic of Noah also was my favorite. I can just imagine him working in a studio. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love all the pictures you took.

JoJuan

Holly!! You figured out the music thing!! I'm really excited, can you tell with !!!! I'm putting everywhere? You'll have to give me the details.