CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Grandma's Christmas in August

Since we're not all together for Christmas, Grandma Stowell decided to hold a Christmas in August. She gave every person a bag of presents she thought they would like. She did an amazingly great job! The only problem was trying to fit it all in our suitcases for our trip home, but we did it!


I must say my favorite part was when Dan got an old letter from a girl he liked in high school. His mom had saved it. He was so embarrassed, I loved it. Unfortunately, for me, there was nothing juicy in it.


Noah was very pleased with his piece of brown paper bag.


Noah decided to place his frisbee/ring on Grandpa's head.


Carter loved his toys, especially the cars and watering can. Grandma knows his tastes well!

1 comments:

JoJuan

I love the Christmas in August thing. Dan's love letter is priceless. You should post that. You'd get lots and lots of comments on that.