CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Machines


We went to our Children's Museum here in town. They had a "Big Machines" exhibit and boy did Carter and Noah love it. They had the most fun climbing up on these machines and in some cases, helping the operators move the machines. Noah was very somber and serious about the whole thing and Carter was more excited. Enjoy the pictures!







Carter, Noah, and their friend decide to play in the fountain after playing with the big machines. They took their construction hats and decided to soak their Mommas with the water. We didn't mind, though, because it was so hot!





Carter is thrilled that his water hit the mark, namely Mom and her friend Anna.



Noah gets ready to fling water at his Momma.

After a long day, Noah stares at the river in contemplation.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Your boys are so adorable. Carter looks like he could light up a room with his smile and laughter. And Noah, well, I love him to death. Maybe because he and Ruby are so close in age. Thank you for sharing your lives with us and updating your blog often. My kids have cousins they see regularly even if it is on the web.

Love,
Marsha

Lynette News

I love how carter smiles! I know that it is hard to catch a picture of him and witht hat big smile is winner picture. When I see that picture my heart felt happiness and I smiled too. Noah for some reason I think he got big plans for himself.