
We took Mary and her brood to Rabbit Park. The kids had a ball flinging water at each other and rolling down the hill. You gotta love being young! Yes, I know the above picture isn't that great. The sun was in our eyes and the boys were fighting over an empty water bottle (yes, you read that correctly. The bottle was empty.) But at least, we were all together. What more could you ask for?

Mary and Sam, Holly and Noah. Here I am trying hard to hold onto Noah before he bolts away so Dan can take a picture of us! As you can tell from the pictures, I am MUCH taller than Mary, but all of my neighbors that week kept thinking she was me!

Isaac and Carter were so competitive sometimes that it was funny. So, you think you're going to hug your mom's leg? Well, I will too, then! And I'll hug it harder!



1 comments:
Love how those boys compete with love!! This is one of my fav part of your blog so far.
Post a Comment