CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mary visited us!

Mary, Isaac, and Sam came to visit us last week. We had so much fun together! Carter and Isaac have their moments (we heard "My turn!" all week long) but they are starting to become good friends. I love that Carter and Noah have cousins their age with whom they can have fun adventures with. We all had such fun cousins growing up (think Angie, Tonya, Missy, Jackie, Amanda, Anna, and the list goes on and on) and I'm so glad my kids will have that, too.

It was so great to see Mary. A sister is truly a gift from God. I don't think anyone besides your husband knows you as well. We went and saw Mama Mia! together and just laughed and laughed. It's becoming a tradition with us now that we go see musicals together. We went and saw Hairspray together when it first came out. I have so much fun with all my sisters and wish I saw them more often!

0 comments: