http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
They have so many great options to choose from, but I really love this Merry Blossoms card (image above):
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/merry-blossoms-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
I'm planning to put my kids in cute Santa costumes and having them be Santa's little helpers in the picture, so I might need a design that allows me to put more pictures in, like the Merry Memories Chartreuse
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/merry-memories-chartreuse-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496
I love the different size pictures in the Merry Memories card. So many fun choices!
They have different types (folded or flat) of stationery cards to pick from :
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
And if you'd rather go a bit more general, they also have some great holiday cards at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Now, will I get my kids to cooperate? I guess you'll find out when you get my Shutterfly photo card this year!
I used Shutterfly when I did Carolina's birth announcement and I loved the design and the quality of the card. I was thrilled with the end result. The site is easy to use and the quality is always great. I've been making photo books with Shutterfly for years and have never had a complaint.
Now I'm even more determined to get the right picture this year -- my poor kids!



2 comments:
I LOVE Shutterfly! We do the books and pictures for our scrapbooks. Can't wait to see what beautiful card you choose this year.
Love Shutterfly- and enjoy your free 50 cards!! I haven't blogged mine yet for my freebies, but I do intend...love all the cute designs- can't wait to see what you do this year!!
Post a Comment