Just practicing with my new camera (thank you, Black Friday). I'm not thrilled with it; it takes some mighty blurry pics when the subject is moving. Darn it. Oh well, at least my pictures don't all look like they've been taken in the middle of the night like my old camera. Here's Bronte, 4 months old.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
New camera
Just practicing with my new camera (thank you, Black Friday). I'm not thrilled with it; it takes some mighty blurry pics when the subject is moving. Darn it. Oh well, at least my pictures don't all look like they've been taken in the middle of the night like my old camera. Here's Bronte, 4 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Pretty little girl. So happy and fun to be around....which is such a change from just a month ago. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us on Thanksgiving. Love you all!
Love the pic with daddy and her together. :) So cute!
What a beauty! Love getting new cameras!!
Jaden's automatic Kodak takes clearer pics with better white balance than my DSLR Nikon D70. I think I'm going to start using hers. Was your old camera a Kodak?
Oh and Bronte is absolutely adorable, of course!
Post a Comment