




Happy 2nd Birthday, Carolina! (Yes, I know the pics are in the wrong order, but really, I've got no time to change them!). She loved blowing out the candles this year, making us redo them after she blew them out the first time. She's still not that into presents and even though I'm trying my hardest, she still doesn't care for dolls, darn it. (Mom, does that bring back memories of a certain child lugging around baby dolls on each hip until she was, oh, about 12 or so??) Oh, and if you thought these were Christmas pics because the presents are wrapped in Christmas paper, well, that's just what happens when your child's birthday is in early January.
10 things I love about you, Carolina:
1. The way you light up and happily exclaim, "Mama!" whenever I enter a room.
2. The way you take on your big brothers, even though they've got 20 pounds on you.
3. How you'll hold up clothes and say "So cute!"
4. The fun ways you are experimenting with language, saying the cutest things that just make me smile.
5. Your giggle.
6. The way you make me feel like you love me the best, and the way you make your Dad feel like you love him the best.
7. How you'll run literally for 30 minutes around a table for no apparent reason but acting very proud of yourself with each lap completed.
8. Your fun dancing moves.
9. Your love for chocolate.
10. How you'll hug Bronte, and exclaim, "My sista!"
Happy Birthday, sweetie!



1 comments:
What a big girl!! She is so adorable- and looks like a ball of fun! Have to say that I cannot believe how big Bronte is already! What a gorgeous family you have!! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day- our house is filled with hearts all around it too- my girls LOVE to put paper hearts all around!
Post a Comment