CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why update my blog?

Well, it has been about a year and I can finally look at a computer screen without barfing. And I feel guilty about the kids' birthfamilies not seeing updated pics very often this year.

And perhaps the best reason of all -- this simple facebook post I got from Lynette which made me laugh very, very hard:

"You need to update your blog dearie."

Oh, only Lynette.

3 comments:

Unknown

Yay! News!

Been waiting to hear about you guys for... well... a year.

:)

Lynette News

I'm glad to see you using both blog and facebook.

Anonymous

YES! just happened to peek at your blog tonight and so glad I did! :) Happy to see all your pics, glad your family is as happy and beautiful as ever (sorry about the puking!)

Carrie