CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Never ask your husband for cake

Never ask your husband for cake and ice cream when he's been the one watching you puke and be sick after eating for the last 8 months. Why? Because he'll literally bring you two bites of cake and a teaspoon of ice cream to be eaten with a fork. He very solemnly said I should really only eat what the fork could catch of the ice cream. Seriously.

I would be irritated if he wasn't the one having to put up with me groaning in pain every time I eat. And the worst part is I know he's right. I won't be able to sleep if I ate anymore, but man, I do love birthday cake. I would confess all my secrets to a torturer if he ate birthday cake in front of me.

I really, really can't wait until our newest baby girl is born for many reasons, but one main reason is simply so I can eat again. But I have it in good authority that other parts of me after the delivery might hurt more than an upset stomach.

0 comments: