CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

The zoo -- again

Well, summer has officially been over for a while and fall has finally kicked in. When you start seeing pumpkins at the zoo, you know summer is gone. Sigh. I love summer so much but then again, I really love candy, and since Halloween is right around the corner, I guess I'll be OK!!

Here are a couple of pics of the boys (and a friend) at the zoo. And yes, Krista, I know you never see the animals in my zoo pictures, but really, my boys are so much cuter! The highlight of my zoo trip?? I had just complained to my friend that I have never seen Jack Hanna at our zoo, and then boom, there he was!! We stared shamelessly at him for quite a while. He is much more handsome in real life than on TV. Who would have guessed? (And he actually does wear those tan clothes, too).


4 comments:

Anonymous

Very cute pictures. I am so jealous you got to see Jack Hannah. I love when he is on tv show casing an animal. Oh and to the animal shots, when we visit the zoo, my kids are the animals. They suddenly behave wildly at the zoo.

In the Middle of it All

Lovely....lovely....kids are adorable as they always are. Just FYI, I go to your blog whenever I want to feel nolstalgic or just want to have a good tear burning moment. Today, as I am NOT at the New Kids on the Block concert, I am feeling nolstagic and a bit weepy so to your Blog I go. I hope you are having a wonderful time and Jordan Knight invites you backstage. Just FYI, Kaya loves when I go on your and Marsha's blogs and she climbs on my lap and hums along with the music. It is too, too sweet.

Carisa

The boys are so cute. Jack is going to be at our zoo soon. I may have to go and check out his cuteness.

Lynette News

Who is Jack Hannah? And why there's no pic of him?