
Noah was in a blow up pumpkin and the color is all weird because I kept sticking my camera through a little hole trying to get a picture.





We tried and tried to get them to take a picture smiling together, but they just weren't interested!

They loved the hayride out to the pumpkin patch.

Nate thought he was at the beach and decided to cover himself with the hay.



Dan told the boys to hug the pumpkins. I'm not quite sure why.

I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Nate stuck a piece of straw in his mouth, so Noah grabbed one and stuck it in his mouth, too.

On our way back from the pumpkin patch, dirty and exhausted. And no, the Great Pumpkin didn't make an appearance, darn you Charlie Brown.




3 comments:
They are so cute and is it actually warm there?!? It's FREEZING here!
Our trip to the pumpkin patch is next week and I cannot wait to go. You guys looked like you had soooo much fun.
Lynette, the boys actually got a little sunburned if you can believe it! It was so warm!
Post a Comment