It seems time just slips away from me, and the little baby I once held in my arms is now 1/2 my height! I remember seeing Noah for the first time and just marveling at him, how big he was and how little at the same time. That beautiful dark hair and those chubby cheeks. That cute little upturned nose and perfect fingers. We had been so nervous and frantic before his birth, hoping we'd be bringing home a new baby but not quite sure how things would turn out. I didn't get any sleep the night after he was born, just thinking about him and praying he would be ours. And then our prayers were answered, and "J" gave us the privilege of being Noah's parents. How grateful we are to her and to her family for their support and love. Happy birthday to our not so little boy.
Noah, here are just a few things we love about you:
1. Your great big hugs!
2. The way you love your big brother, always trying to be near him and asking about him constantly if he's gone.
3. Your love of reading.
4. Your chubby little cheeks.
5. The way you dance around, bopping to music.
6. How you love to sing, especially your favorite song "All I want to do" by Sugarland.
7. The way you snuggle.
8. How excited you get over the little things.
9. How you always try to dance on our tables.
10. How you call every tree "a bird."
11. How determined you are.
12. Your laugh.
13. How you seem so shocked at the messes you make.
14. How you want to brush your teeth every 2 minutes.
15. Your hair! It is the most beautiful color and and lays down just so perfectly.
16. How you love to talk on the phone.
17. The way you love to play "night night" even though you hate really going to bed.
18. Your love of animals.
19. The way you remind us so much of "J" and her family, especially "N."
20. That you are indisputably our son.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a sweetie, Noah is!! He is so cute in those pics of Ernie! I love the qualities he has- what a treasure.
I also just read your family adoption page- so beautiful, I am so teary eyed. It was so nice, and we pray you will get a new one soon- you two are incredible parents- good luck and let us know when things come together!
Happy Birthday, Noah!!
I love Noah!! He is so cute. I can't wait for his music career to take off.
Post a Comment