I am once again attempting to create a blog. When even my technologically challenged sisters can make one, I am starting to feel really ridiculous. This is my 5th attempt at creating a blog and I just can't figure it out. Last time my blog even got rejected as a spam blog! I didn't even know those existed!!
So, here we go again and let me say, it had really better work this time!
And before we go any further, let me post a picture of our little clan (and by the way, it is really hard to come up with a good title for a blog. I feel all this pressure to make it cute and let 's just admit that I failed at that attempt!)
As you can tell from the above picture, I have the cutest little boys in the world. They are the best things that have ever happened to us. We are constantly laughing at the crazy things they do. For instance, they both insisted on sitting facing each other in an empty diaper box last night. The box was about to burst from its seams. I have no idea how they fit their little legs in there. I said,"It's time for prayer, boys." So they just sat in that oh so crowded box, facing each other, solemnly folding their arms, and waiting for me to say a prayer. Dan and I just looked at each other and burst into laughter. They just looked so silly! If only I had had a camera near by!
P.S. OK, OK. The blog worked. Apparently, I've been the technologically challenged one!



1 comments:
Found ya! From Natasha's blog. Your boys are adorable and so much bigger. We only left a year ago. Kids grow up so fast. My blog is benandlaura.blogspot.com. I don't list it on my profile. Hope your next adoption can go as smoothly as the first two did.
Post a Comment