CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. ~Johann Schiller





OK, I know I'm getting carried away with the pics but I just had to add some pics of Dan and his boys. Noah was sitting with me as I was looking at pictures of Dan and started crying "Dadda!" and was reaching for the screen so upset. Dan has so much fun with the boys. They love playing with him. He's such a hands on Dad. I could watch the three of them for hours.

Carter loves to help Dan around the house. Dan was putting in my flower garden and there was Carter, wearing a hat like Dad's and holding out the tape measure.

Noah loves to give Dan hugs and will run to Dadda if he gets an owie and just throw his arms around Dan's neck.

I love these moments.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Ruby has those same sandals! They were once Ethan's. Anyways, you guys have a beautiful family and the boys are growing so fast. I love the quotes. I need to read more and find inspiration elsewhere. I guess Junie B Jones probably has a lot to offer. That is what I am reading this summer.