CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

To our next baby

The next step for us is hopefully adding another baby to our home. Carter turns three this week, Noah turns two in September and it just feels like the right time to grow our family. We're waiting, not so patiently I might add, for the right baby to come to our home. Ugh, waiting is so hard. Dan is much more patient than I am. He just knows when the time is right and when it's the right baby, everything will work out.

So, we're back in the waiting game and I'm trying to be patient. But Baby, if you're listening, please hurry home to us. We're missing you.

1 comments:

Jennie

My little sister is in exactly the same position-- she has two adorable little boys and is waiting for blessing number three. I've been praying she and her husband will get picked again-- I'll have to add you and dan to my prayers. :-)