CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Noah!




Oh, how I dread these birthdays, in a way. They remind me that my boys are growing up. Although Noah still has his cute baby cheeks, he is all boy. Not many more days of cuddling or improntu kisses. I remind myself I really wouldn't want to keep him from growing up, but there are moments when I realize how fleeting childhood is and I hope to make his childhood one that he will look back on fondly.

10 out of a million reasons why I love my Noah:

1. How you use funny catch phrases even though you're not quite sure what they mean. Example: "Are you kidding me?" -- when in fact I'm not even remotely kidding, such as when I tell you to clean your room.

2. How you love our new baby

3. How you tell me I'm your best friend

4. How you want to be just like your big brother

5. How you're such a ladies' man

6. Your beautiful hair and big brown eyes

7. How you love for me to tell ghost stories but then get scared and try to sleep with us at night

8. How you get words and phrases a little mixed up, like "Patty cake, patty cake, bake your friend."

9. Your crazy dancing

10. Your sweet nature

3 comments:

In the Middle of it All

What a heartbreaker! And he loves the ladies-at least their legs!! I love it when he answers your phone because it will be the best conversation I have had all day. He is so full of personality and you will look back and laugh out loud! (I am sure he will invent some ideas that will put "bicycle tag" to shame.)

JoJuan

Jaden said,
I LOVE the 'bake your friend' part!

Natasha and Jesse

I love Noah!! He is so cute!