Oh I'm so sad today. Suzanne has left us for good now. She just left heading out to KY and then onto NC (I'm jealous, Larry and Marsha). Then she'll be off to ID looking for a new job and moving on with her life. When Carolina wakes up, she'll look around the house for Suzanne and that will make me even sadder. Maybe we'll console each other with hot chocolate and fudge I made yesterday (which unfortunately is more like chocolate soup).
It's been so great having a friend around all the time -- almost like having a great missionary companion. Now, I love my kids but it's not quite the same as having a sister around with whom I can eat yummy food and with whom I can make fun of "Days of our Lives." Sigh. Back to real life. Brysha, why couldn't you have stayed on bed rest for oh, I don't know, another few months??
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment