CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adoption Day!


The adoption of our baby girl was finalized on July 29th. We got a great judge who was adopted herself and so has a special place in her heart for adoptions. In the proceedings, the judges always ask why we feel this baby should be in our family. I got so choked up talking about how much we love her. It was a little embarrassing because I hate crying in public, but oh well! We are so excited to have all the legalities behind us.

Our sweetie did a great job but did spit up all over herself and her Momma. Small price to pay!

2 comments:

Mary

How wonderful. I got choked up just reading how you started to cry. Welcome to the family officially Carolina. We love you.

Elizabeth

Congratulations! I, too, got choked up. Family is wonderful.