CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love to see the temple

On August 1, 2009 we were sealed to our baby girl for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful day and one we'll always remember. I love, love that we get to take our little babies to the temple when we adopt. It's like Heavenly Father is saying, "You know, you've had a rough journey to bring your children into your family. So, I'm going to give you a treat. You get to have a beautiful, sacred experience with your little ones inside my temple." I've even thought before, man, I'd be so sad to have a biological child and not get to take them to the temple. LOL

I am so grateful for our little family. There is nothing more sacred to me than holding our little ones in the temple and being made a family forever. Truly the most memorable moments.

Thanks to Mom who made her the most perfect gown and to Marsha who made her a beautiful blanket. Thanks to everyone who made her day special by taking pictures (Brysha, Paul, Tabitha, and Steve -- for trying to help Carter smile) and to our friends and family who helped make it a perfect day.















5 comments:

Kelly

Congrats Holly, Dan and Family!! So happy for you all- what a gorgeous little group- life is truly wonderful- just tearing up seeing you all there together- what a sight! Congrats again and again!

Anonymous

What a wonderful experience to be able to take your children to the Temple. Carolina is absolutely adorable. Your mom did a fabulous job on the gown and I feel honored that my blanket will be in Carolina's memories. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful experience.

Mary

Your whole family looks so great in those pictures, except for Dad who looks like he has a bad taste in his mouth. Nothing new there. Carolina is such a beautiful little girl. I'm so happy she'll be Adeleine's big cousin.

In the Middle of it All

I love the picture of your family where everyone is smiling. Whoever took that picture needs to be given an award! You all look so happy! I am really happy and proud of you.

Kelli Harmon

congrats! Being no. 3 after 2 boys isn't too bad, provided they don't forget they've tied you up while playing cowboys and indians and go eat lunch w/out you. I'm just saying that's not the best.