One good thing about Carter being in preschool is that it gives Noah and me some time alone together. On Thursday we had a gorgeous Indian summer day and as I looked around at all the leaves on our yard, I thought, "Hmm, Dan really needs to rake our leaves." Then I thought about all those fall days when Mom would make us rake the leaves and how much fun we had jumping in them. I realized on Thursday that while I was not quite dressed appropriately for the occasion, it was time to jump in some leaves.

Noah then heard some birds in the trees and started yelling, "Bird, bird!" and pointing to them way high in the trees. Then he ran to me with his arms held up high yelling "Up, Momma, up!" Ah, the faith of a child.

3 comments:
Is he about to do a cart wheel in that last picture? He is absolutely adorable. I am quite curious to see how he and Ruby get along this Thanksgiving. She loves babies, but Noah is a total peer.
I think Marsha's right, Noah looks like he's going to do his somersalt that Carter taught him to do. Also, that top pic is so awesome. If it were mine, I'd blow it up and put it on canvas. It'd make a great framed picture.
How fun! We don't get big piles of preety leaves here-- the cold turns everything brown too fast. I miss that-- I've got to move!
Post a Comment