
Noah is really hilarious at opening presents. He grunts and groans and puts 100 percent into tearing them open. It cracked Dan and me up.

Noah is just thrilled with all the presents.

Giving Ernie a hug.

Noah looks like a mad professor in the below picture, but it was hilarious watching him
grooving on the piano.

P.S. Noah loved, loved the cards he got so thank you to those of you who sent them! They were perfect and he loved carrying them around (as well as carrying around the pics you sent, Marsha!)



3 comments:
What a fun birthday! I love this age when the kids love whatever they get. Also, there seems to be a theme with Noah and keyboards.
That's exactly why we got him one!
I can't believe our babies are 2. I saw the fridge dj in one of your pictures. He will love that! Ruby got one for Christmas and it is still a favorite in the house.
Post a Comment