Today, I started to hear sirens and horns blowing. I thought, "Hmm, there must be an accident somewhere outside our subdivision." Carter woke up from his nap due to the noise and when we went downstairs, I peeked out the window and there were about 4 firetrucks and 10 firemen at our neighbors. Two trucks were parked right by our house. Carter was thrilled to see the firetrucks, and I was thrilled to find out no one was hurt. There was a gas leak at our neighbors. A fireman saw Carter staring longingly at the truck and invited him in. He got to sit in the back and at the wheel where he got to blow the horn and scare all our neighbors. Dan got home right in time to take pictures. Carter thought it was great and talked about it all night. Poor Noah slept through the whole thing!


2 comments:
So cute. What is it about little boys and big trucks?
Carter sounds like he will have great childhood memories to look back on...he is lucky to have you and dan. However I do wonder how you two will handle him come teenage years.
Post a Comment