
Brysha got a pic of me baring my 38 week old pregnant belly. Her young daughters kept coming over to me and pulling my shirt down. They were very concerned with my modesty.

Well, I have some mean sisters who want to see how huge I am compared to my oldest sister Brysha who is pregnant with twins. I'm about 36 weeks pregnant here. Brysha is due in November. Now, I know I look like the abominable snowman looming over her, but I think she deliberately wore black to look more slimming. That's my story, anyway.



4 comments:
I seriously look like that at 16 weeks, not 36!! You lucked out, girlfriend- that tummy is tiny!! Can't wait to meet the angel inside!! Congrats!! Keep posting!!
Any update on the baby?!?!
I wish, Natasha. I'm having plenty of prelabor signs but no labor. Part of me just wants to get it over with and the other part of me is scared to death. I guess there's no backing out now!
Holly, you look wonderful! Don't you dare call yourself fat; you are all baby! I'm jealous - being so much shorter, my belly was waaaaaay further out, lol. The best of luck during delivery, so happy for you that your family is growing again!
Carrie
Post a Comment