CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Definitely not the Myrtle Beach of my youth!

We decided to brave the beach with the little ones this summer, but only because we had my two little sisters come to help. We couldn't have done it without them. Though our vacation was full of mishaps (Noah jumping in the big pool, me losing my anniversary ring, crazy elevators, Carter smacking some strange woman on the bum), we still had so much fun! The boys loved the ocean, especially when Dan took them boogie boarding. I joined them in the ocean but was always on the look-out for sharks. Darn that Discovery Channel shark week and Krista's paranoia. Even Carter told me on the oh so long drive to the beach that he didn't want to go in the water because a big shark would bite him ( a big thank you to the makers of the film "Earth".) Of course, he promptly forgot about it once we got there.

Carter was very into building castles (and Noah was very into knocking down castles). I thought Noah for sure would be loving on the smorgasbord of tan, smooth legs he ran into but I only saw him thinking about it once. I gave him a warning look and he stopped. Thank goodness.

And the baby just kind of hung out. She was a good sport and seemed to like the water on her toes.

I know it's a lot of pictures, but I hope you enjoy them!


























































4 comments:

Anonymous

The image of Carter smacking a woman on the bum will have me laughing for a long time. He seems like such a rambunctious little cutie. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Carolina is beautiful and Noah is as cute as always.

Anonymous

The picture of you and your daughter when she's asleep and the wind is blowing your hair - you guys look like you popped out of a magazine! You all look wonderful, what a beautiful family!

-Carrie

Kelly

I am so glad you updated, Holly!! WE have been missing you! I absolutely loved all the pictures, and your trio is just edible! What an adorable family! WE love MB so much and are sad we aren't going this year- the beach looks heavenly! Thanks for sharing!!

Michelle

We are gel-us! We missed you guys at La Quinta this time. Those breakfasts weren't the same without you. Loved the beach pictures. Everybody is growing up! How great to be at the beach. Hugs and kisses.