
Carter really got into Christmas this year. He was so excited for Santa and presents. We tried to talk a lot about baby Jesus and play with our nativity scene. He'd just yell "No baby Jesus!" and throw poor little baby Jesus across the room. So much for the real reason for the season. And Noah just mimics everything Carter does. Noah also enjoyed opening presents early this year.
(Excuse the pictures! We got a new camera and I can't figure it out. There's something to be said for simple point and shoot cameras!)

Honestly, Noah's favorite present was his stocking. He carried that thing around with him all day. When else can he have candy at his disposal whenever he wants?

Yep, that's a shiner on Noah's cheek. He got that by running into the couch the day before.


The boys got electronic dinosaurs and love having them attack anything in their way.

If you can see in this picture, Noah is having the dino eat a car.



We had a great day! It's so much more fun to watch my kids open their presents than open my own!



2 comments:
OK..those pictures are priceless...I loved all the expressions on Carter's face. Too cute and too joyful on the pictures! By the way, when Brian was little, around Carter's age, Donna took him to the Christmas musical at some Church to get him into the real spirit of Christmas. Brian just stood up on the pew and yelled out, "I hate Jesus!" Maybe we should let Jesus play a little hard to get?
Such cute pictures. I laughed out loud at the baby Jesus being thrown. I can picture Drew doing the same thing. I'm sure in future Christmases they will get the idea a little more! :)
Glad you guys had a good holiday!
Carrie
Post a Comment